By spending a few minutes with a professional funeral director
who has experience with preneed planning, you can help your family and other loved
ones avoid some unpleasant and possibly costly errors. Preplanning:
- Gives you the peace of mind that your family will not have to endure unnecessary stress and financial burdens.
- Provides complete control over your final wishes and expenses. There should be no questions about the type of funeral you want and how you want it conducted.
- Prevents emotional overspending and allows you and your family the opportunity to make the decisions together, rather than doing it alone at a most difficult time.
- Protects against the increasing costs caused by inflation and other factors. You can cover what is expected to be a much more expensive funeral 10 to 20 years from now... at today's prices.
- Allows you to save money tax free. The interest earned on savings and certificates of deposit, however, is currently taxable.
When a death occurs, which statement would you rather make?
"I wish we had taken care of this years ago," or "I'm glad we took care of this together years ago."
We encourage you not to put this off. By waiting, you will
pay more for this type of security. You owe it to your family and loved ones
to receive any information to assist you in this process.
Please contact us at (304) 595-2561 or contact us through this
web site and be sure to choose the Pre-Planning check box.